IMMANUEL LUTHERAN PRESCHOOL CENTER
We believe that the Christian education and care of children is a cooperative effort that includes parents, children, teachers, and congregational members as partners with families. Immanuel Lutheran Church and its Early Childhood ministry are involved in caring for children and providing early education through activities and experiences that help develop skills necessary for school and for a Christ-centered life.
Immanuel Lutheran Preschool is a ministry wholly owned and operated by Immanuel Lutheran Church. It is a faith-based school that seeks to share the love and grace of Jesus Christ as it provides care, learning and development for children from 6 weeks of age to 3rd grade. Immanuel Lutheran Preschool has long been considered the leader in Charleston for kindergarten preparation.
10 Focus Areas:
- GROWTH IN KNOWLEDGE THAT JESUS IS THE CHILD'S LOVING SAVIOR.
- Development of large and small motor skills.
- Expression of creativity through art experiences.
- Exposure to reading concepts.
- Exposure to colors, shapes, numbers, and letters.
- Experience with science and social studies activities.
- Recognition of good health and safety practices.
- Development of social skills through creative work/play activities.
- Development of positive self image.
- Participation in activities involving music and rhythm.
MORE THAN JUST A PRESCHOOL . . . . WE HAVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR INFANTS, TODDLERS
AND AFTER-SCHOOL AGES!