Immanuel Lutheran early childhood center (ILECC)
We believe that the Chrstian education and care of children is a cooperative effort that includes parents, children, teachers, and congregational members as partners with families. Immanuel
Lutheran Church and its Early Childhood ministry are involved in caring for children and providing early education through activities and experiences that help develop skills necesary for school and for a Christ-centered life.
Immanuel provides a Christian atmosphere for children as young as two, and utilizes songs, prayers, and daily activities centering around the love of Jesus. The classroom experiences will help fulfill spiritual, cognitive, physical, emotional, and social needs of the children, and learning occurs through individualized, small and large group activities.
10 Focus Areas:
- GROWTH IN KNOWLEDGE THAT JESUS IS THE CHILD'S LOVING SAVIOR.
- Development of large and small motor skills.
- Expression of creativity through art experiences.
- Exposure to reading concepts.
- Exposure to colors, shapes, numbers, and letters.
- Experience with science and social studies activities.
- Recognition of good health and safety practices.
- Development of social skills through creative work/play activities.
- Development of positive self image.
- Participation in activities involving music and rhythm.
New Infant & Toddler Program Open!