Sunday AM Bible Study- 9:30 AM
We are currently offering classes for preschoolers, K-2nd grade and 3rd-5th grade. We hope you can join us!
- February 11th- JAC, Why is it so awkward to talk to my friends about Jesus?
- February 18th- Discipleship Series
- February 25th- Discipleship Series
- March 4th- Discipleship Series
- Our current study seeks to learn more about the new Explanation of Luther's Small Catechism through diving into the Ten Commandments with the theme of "Christian Morality & Ethics: Living out God's Will in this Present Age." Join us each week as we wrestle with this challenge in the joy and confidence of God's grace.
- The Gospel of John was written "that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His name" (20:31). All adults are invited to join this study which meets at the Student Center beginning February 11th. Come to learn from this Gospel, to apply God's Word to our daily lives!
Join us every Wednesday from 9-10 AM for a time of community, prayer and studying God's Word together. Talk to Greg Witto if you want to learn more!
Friday Men's Fellowship
Be a part of a men's weekly fellowship study at What's Cookin'. Contact Chuck Lowell if you want to get plugged in!
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17